Thursday, September 07, 2006

MADNESS



Its been long since I wrote last. An able friend of mine reminded me of the joys of writing, and also reprimanded me on being "one un-original single wheat female" if I remember correctly...
Well, I have been walking. Not, well I admit, all the time, but yes most of the time. I have been on a trip. To the most far off places and back. I have been away with my body, my soul and I feel I can now return peacefully back to earth. I did write about "My trip to Varanasi" and also Ajmer. But that wasn't all. I had seen death, and now I was restless.
I took off like a sphinx spreading her wings far and wide and soaring above all. I was a prisoner of my agitated essence. I took off. I escaped.
Now I'm back. I can rest. My bird is peaceful.
It was maddening, I tell you. I had to prove to myself that I was still alive.
I had to flap my arms and legs, jump around a lot, for life is the very opposite of death, and therefore I must at very least think noisy and colorfully, or else I am not alive.
So here I am, back. Again.

23 comments:

Kay Vee said...

welcome back!!
and so u remember only one frend telling u something huh....
wat abt the rest of us who diligently & regulalrly visit ur blog and urge u to write more wen we see nothing new being put up??

oh i am so hurt....
:'(

elfstone said...

I think that friend was me .. trinnie you shoul think that that friend is you :P

Wheatie's a fish who thinks she can fly :)

elfstone said...

Hey did the sphinix have wings?

The one in Egypt doesnt seem to ..

singlewheatfemale said...

@ shitrint:
oh shucks... Now I feel like pulling my head down and covering my exposed parts with a pillow and do a bunny-hop out of the scene... I am sorry sweety, I didn't mean to hurt you. Its like, I am stupid. That does it. Proven...:)

singlewheatfemale said...

@ elfstone:
thank u vary maaach for that "Wheatie's a fish" routine... I am laughing myself silly... :)

Kay Vee said...

wheatie: no probs sweetie!
muah!!

elfie: YOU STILL REMEMBER ME?!?!?!?!
**dumbstruck**

elfstone said...

How can I ever forget you trinnie .. PRINCESS .. OF MY DREAMS ;)

elfstone said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
elfstone said...

Jumpy? Am I? Well post anyway .. you don't need an excuse!!

(the other)PRINCESS OF MY DREAMS :P

Kay Vee said...

elfie: how many princesses do u hav, Mr. Flirt-Guru???
:P

singlewheatfemale said...

ok shirint and elf... cut it out, flirting with each other on moi blog... moi????
hmmm gotta do something abt comments privacy...

Kay Vee said...

er...wheatie!!
me not flirting!!
elfie is the biggest flirt here...am just reprimanding him!!

and shake hands buddyZ!! we now blog pardners!!
:D
and me can change comment settings too..hehehe..me also part of "how come..."
*rubs hands in evil glee*

i say why not we team up and bash flirty mr. stone!! wotsay?

singlewheatfemale said...

he he he absolutely great idea shitrint... *maniacal laugh*
bu ha ha ha

elfstone said...

cant believe this .. you guys have problems with me treating you like princesses!!

where is the world going to huh!

Anshuman said...

and we thought you had flown out of your nest .. across the oceans ...

Ethan said...

Good to have you back..

Ive been away from writing too..

Hope ur feeling better now..

Take care and keep writing.. u write really well.

elfstone said...

what have you been upto wheatie ..

Anshuman said...

wake up!!
shake up !!

whats up ?? :-D

Keshi said...

WB! Swim smoothly :)

Keshi.

Kay Vee said...

Happy Diwali and Happy New Year Wheatie!
seems like ur busy eating rasagollas! thats why no post!
;-)
tc!

All Is Whole said...

Get back to work asap ;-)

insane freak said...

i like your about me section... :)

= rich

Minal said...

Welcome back!