Thursday, May 03, 2007

Status Quo

Man oh Man! Life changes so fast. Oh wait! That's not right. perceptions, feelings, emotions- all futile, freakingly dynamic things.. They change faster than you can say Edward deBono. Take today, for instance, who would have thought, eh?

Oh, I'm not making myself clear, for my own comfort. Before I allow my untamed(potty-untrained) mind to ramble on, i should cite that all following words are going to be- bLAH!

The call, 7:47 pm. Went over to meet it. Maach-bhaath. Shorse baata maach, my favourite. with a little less salt. Smoke. Smoke-screen. A haze. Look past it and I see tears. The river of depression. Promotion-AAD. Emotion.

QED: Its not right. Going at break-neck speed towards the sky and then falling down with nothing to cushion you.


Said it: I have a family to look after. My career in front o me. Heck, possibly the most important year, round that ubiquitous corner.

And I let out a sigh of relief. A long, overdue, over-suppressed sigh.


So I don't know where I am and where I want to be, or go, or as if that matters.
As far as I know, the death of communication happened... today.

3 comments:

Kay Vee said...

eh? yes u weren't quite clear....

love trubbles? relationship discord? hota hai! :P and yes, men are like that!

now i dunno if i deciphered this post correctly, i guessed the "it" of your post to be "him"! :P

A said...

sometimes it's better not to know the direction of our journey though I'm not sure if I understood what you'd been trying to say.

Unknown said...

Confused and hassled u seem like ;D Just one of those days....