Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Fly away, sail away
Sail across the troubled waters.
You conquered it all
You vanquished it all.


Go yonder the black clouds,
and look unto thee.
The light that shines in you.
The light that leads you.


Whispers softly to the winds,
Growing softer and softer,
Calmer and calmer,
stronger and stronger,
The storms within have been rested.



Tears a many have been invested,
Now the raft beckons thee.
For it has a shining light
Look yonder and you'll see
The future is much bright.

4 comments:

rags2glitches said...

good one!
all that raft talk we had got to u kya :)

Prixie said...

nice and hopeful! :) perfect pre-weekend-pick-me-up-read!

singlewheatfemale said...

@prixie: atta girl!! :) btw , ur blog really rocks the heebeejibees outta me... makes me think more :)

--xh-- said...

good pick me up for the week.. :) nice one.. a good medicine to chase away teh blues.. :)
(abt the blog listing, ping me @ anoop (dot)anoopkumar(at)gmail(dot)com)