Friday, March 03, 2006

Clearing the poop, ahem, I mean, oop!

My last, was, by far, the most spontaneous, most enraged post ever. Now, after all these days and all those mind-blowing comments from everybody, I am settled into a state of self-knowledge.
First up, a BIG sloppy kiss and a bear hug to everyone, for being so supportive... I was thinking of giving up blogging... GIVING UP BLOGGING!!! My pet rat's ass, I would give up blogging!
Its like, my world(namely the Family) had closed in around me, demanding an explanation. I was interviewed like a convict. I was not given a chance to turn hostile... :p
Anyways, not to take up your time anyfurther, I wouldn't go down so easily. No, I won't give up, I won't give in...(reminds you of a song, doesn't it ?) :)



Halaluuyah, I AM BACK!!!

3 comments:

kumarldh said...

Man missed the drama.
But nice to see happy ending.
Be spontaneous.
I accept your slppy kiss and hug too. :P
Although I did nothing...
My dad used to practice astrology and he is well known for his skills till date.
And look at me a total athiest.
gud U Kame Bac.

wormtongue said...

hehehe..:P sloppy kiss back too :P sluurrrrpp ... .good going gal, thats the spirit.. :).. and.... DO YOU REALLY HAVE A PET RAT??!!! ... *thappack*

singlewheatfemale said...

No actuaaly, I HAD a pet rat. But it died, boo hoo :(